Read this information before registration
Registrations for competitions are closed. You can still register as congress participant without taking part into the competitions.
- consult the excursion page for more information on the excursions program.
- consult the farewell evening page for more information on the farewell evening.
- consult the youth event page if you are younger than 26 years.
- please fill out all requested data very accurate.
- in the text box Organization you can type your school, club, national group, sponsor... (max. 30 characters). This optional information is displayed in the competition result lists if you register for competitions.
- please enter by preference your mobile phone number, so we can contact you during the congress if urgent matters occur. Don't forget to mention you number in international notation, including your country number (eg. +49 for Germany).
- your e-mailaddress is used to send your password and other information on the payment of your congress fee. Double check it!
- you can choose an optional second language. This information is used for excursions, documentation in congress bag... if not available in your mother language.
- please mind the use of mixed case by filling out text boxes:
- Please indicate in Step 3 - Excursions/Extra if you will join the meetings of IPRS (Intersteno Parliamentary and other professional Reporters’ Section) on Sunday and/or the general conferences on Tuesday.
- Follow the 4 steps and finalize by clicking once the button Register.
After your registration you will receive a password by e-mail.
As this mail is sent automatically, it might be treated as spam in your mail system. Check eventually your SPAM-folder, if the mail doesn't arrive in your mailbox.
Choose the menu My data/Login and log in:
- to check your personal data
- to check your personal program (just a week before and during the congress)
- to check your competition results (during the congress, if applicable)
- to consult the list of registered congress participants
- to change your password
Registration is complete on receipt of your payment before the 15th of May 2017. For people with EU-currency we strongly recommend to pay by bank transfer.
People without EU-currency can use PayPal to transfer the money: https://www.paypal.me/intersteno.
For any questions on registrations, please contact us at email@example.com.